Veterinary Dentist in Westford, MA Serving Dogs and Cats Since 1999
Dental care is vital to your pet’s health, and our veterinary dentists in Westford, MA specialize in advanced dental services for dogs and cats. Our AAHA accredited hospital is equipped with the latest in veterinary dental technology so we can provide oral surgery, dental X-rays, teeth cleanings, root canal therapy, orthodontics, restorative dentistry, and much more. Dr. Bonnie Shope and her team of board-certified veterinary dentists can treat a wide range of complex oral conditions, such as malocclusions (misaligned bites), abscesses, tooth resorption, periodontal disease, and broken teeth.
It’s a privilege for Veterinary Dental Services, LLC to be entrusted with your pet’s dental care and quality of life. Contact us today at (978) 929-9200 to speak with our team or request a consultation.
Learn About Our Specialty Dental Services
We specialize in advanced dental services for dogs and cats that allow us to treat more extensive, complex oral conditions. Click on our services listed below to learn more.
- Periodontics (includes oral exams and cat and dog teeth cleaning)
- Tooth extractions
- Tooth restoration
- Root canal therapy
- Oral surgery
- 3D imaging/cone beam CT scan
- Dental radiography
The Mission of Our Westford Veterinary Dentists
At Veterinary Dental Services, our mission is to:
- Provide the best possible veterinary dentistry, oral surgery, and anesthesia for our animal patients
- Treat our patients and their owners with the respect and compassion they deserve
- Give all our patients a healthy, comfortable, and infection-free mouth
- Restore and maintain your pet’s oral health and function
- Educate you, our client, about dental disease, treatment, and prevention
- Communicate thoroughly with referring veterinarians with education and updates about their patients
Give our veterinary dentists for Westford, MA a call at (978) 929-9200!