Your Hudson, MA Veterinary Dentist Providing Advanced Dental Care & Teeth Cleaning
Your pet’s oral health can have a major effect on their overall health, and even their longevity. As a veterinary dentist in Hudson, MA, Veterinary Dental Services, LLC is able to provide advanced treatment for dogs and cats to resolve complex oral health issues and help prevent future issues. Because we are accredited with the American Animal Hospital Association, we operate at the highest possible standard with regard to patient care and customer service. Dr. Bonnie Shope and her fellow board-certified veterinary dentists and support team are happy to provide orthodontics, restorative dentistry, advanced cat and dog teeth cleanings, and much more to improve your pet’s oral health and give them relief from their painful condition.
Want to schedule a consultation with one of our veterinary dentists in Hudson, MA? Call us today at (978) 929-9200!
Our Specialty Veterinary Dental Services in Hudson, MA
Pet dentistry is our specialty. It’s all we do, which means we excel at diagnosing, treating, and managing a wide range of oral conditions and diseases. To learn more about what we do, click on our dental services below!
- Periodontics (includes oral exams and cat and dog teeth cleaning)
- Tooth extractions
- Tooth restoration
- Root canal therapy
- Oral surgery
- 3D imaging/cone beam CT scan
- Dental radiography
Our Team’s Mission
Veterinary Dental Services, LLC is dedicated to serving Hudson, MA and surrounding communities with outstanding dental care for pets. Our sixfold mission:
- To actively provide the best veterinary dentistry, oral surgery, and anesthesia for our patients, every day
- To treat our animal patients and their loving owners with respect and compassion at all times
- To give every patient a healthy, comfortable, and infection-free mouth
- To restore and maintain good oral health and function in your pet
- To educate our clients about pet dental disease, treatment, and prevention
- To communicate clearly and thoroughly with referring doctors with education and timely updates on their patients
Give us a call at (978) 929-9200 to book an appointment for your pet!