Veterinary Dentist Treating Dogs and Cats in Bedford, MA
Keeping your pet’s teeth clean keeps them healthy and can even add years to their lifespan. At Veterinary Dental Services, LLC, we use the latest technology, equipment, and protocols to deliver specialized dental services to dogs and cats in the Bedford, MA area.
Our board-certified veterinary dentists in Bedford, MA go beyond standard dental care to provide advanced dentistry in the form of periodontics, orthodontics, endodontics, restorative dentistry, and a whole lot more. Since 1999, our team has helped countless pets live happier, healthier lives, with gentle, compassionate care and high-end treatments.
Our AAHA accredited clinic welcomes patient referrals from general practices.
Ready to book an appointment? Call us at (978) 929-9200 today!
Dental Services that Go Beyond Teeth Cleaning for Bedford, MA Dogs and Cats
While general practices are usually well equipped to provide standard teeth cleaning procedures and occasional tooth extractions, some pet dental problems require the care of a specialist. Our veterinary dentists have received extensive education and training to provide expert treatment to resolve complex oral health issues in pets.
Additionally, our dental specialists will work together with general practice veterinarians to provide appropriate and consistent care to their patients.
Learn more about our dental services below:
- Periodontics (includes oral exams and cat and dog teeth cleaning)
- Tooth extractions
- Tooth restoration
- Root canal therapy
- Oral surgery
- 3D imaging/cone beam CT scan
- Dental radiography
Our Pledge to Our Clients and Patients
Veterinary Dental Services, LLC is committed to providing the highest quality specialty dental care in the Bedford, MA area.
We pledge to:
- Provide our patients with the best we can offer in veterinary dentistry, oral surgery, and anesthesia every single day.
- Always treat our pet patients and their caring owners with the empathy and respect they deserve.
- Ultimately ensure that every patient has a healthy, functioning, and pain-free mouth.
- Carefully restore and maintain optimal oral health and function for our patients.
- Educate pet owners to the best of our ability regarding periodontal disease, our dental treatment options, and periodontal disease prevention.
- Always communicate as clearly as possible with general vet practitioners who refer their patients to us and provide timely treatment updates.
Booking an appointment with our team is easy! Simply call us at (978) 929-9200 today!